Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default A little nervous!

So today my brother in law is here and if worried a little. He apparently v* before he came round due to his new meds and he doesnt look ill at all, but hes just now complained of his stomach hurting, I'm scared

Default Re: A little nervous!

I've been around a family member complaining of feeling ill. Try to keep your distance, and if you feel you must, try to get them to leave.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Ugh I was in the store the other day and mum had her little girl in the cart and she kept screaming and crying that her "tummy hurt" and I booked it right out of there! The mom was just like "you're fine" and I instantly panicked!

Anyway about your brother I'm sorry that its freaking you out but if he looks fine I'm sure it's just his meds, nothing catchy. I hope he eats when he takes them!

I really hate it when people complain of n or "my stomach hurts." I always, always feel a rush of panic, and then I am so focused on them in case I must run.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

I really hate it when people complain of n or "my stomach hurts." I always, always feel a rush of panic, and then I am so focused on them in case I must run.

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.