Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default could i still be panicking?? help..

so everyone around me has been sick w the sv*.. my neighbors next door and two doors down both have four kids and they all got it last thursday friday sat n sunday one after the other in both houses but no parents. all went back to school by mon/tues.. my mom teaches in their school and this week parents and some teachers got it even this thursday. i have been panicked al week and didnt even go to my classes.. i have been drinking a lot of grape juice and ive had d* most days.. prob bc of that.. but today i didnt even feel sick and its like water.. am i panicking for nothing or does this happen before u get sick?? im so scared and i have two math tests this week for nursing and can NOT miss.. but im so anxious i can barely study.. HELP!! oh and my period is due in a few days..

Default Re: could i still be panicking?? help..

def could a combo of your period and stress. you are a few steps removed from exposure, actually. pretty much like if you went to the mall and people around you had been sick the week before. your risk really isn't higher than normal.

Default Re: could i still be panicking?? help..

Super stressful, it's not even sv "season" yet! (Yes I realize it's all year round) i agree with the other person, just practice super good hygiene and you should be fine. Good luck on your exams!