Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sooo N* please help!

I ate dinner at my inlaws house about 5 hrs ago and I'm feeling just awful laying here in bed. I felt ok all day besides being pre-menstrual. I went to work, went to the inlaws, took the dogs for a walk, ran to the store, showered, bed. Now that I'm laying here I feel just utterly sick. I had crock pot pork and potatoes and everything looked very cooked. I've been under a LOT of stress lately too though. We are moving and I'm having to quit my job and my husband took a pay cut so we'll be down about 4k a month and won't be able to afford the house, just bought a new Jeep in February and now we need another vehicle because his new job doesn't give him a work vehicle... not sure how to make ends meet and meanwhile I'm taking prerequisite classes to get into a Masters program, which costs money... but the sooner I'm done the sooner I'll have a decent income to help with all these bills!

My gut just feels full, nauseous and generally yucky. Like slimey inside. Didn't happen til I layed down. I'm having panic about it!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: Sooo N* please help!

Dog is laying with her bum by my face and just passed the most rancid gas, did not help the situation.

Try to relax, I know it's hard. If the symptoms do not worsen, you are probably fine. Pork makes me feel a little weird in the GI system, so...hopefully that's all it is!

Im super PMS like. I started spotting today, still feeling off but Im pretty sure thats it. Thank you!

Had to cut pork out of my diet a few months back, apparently it's hard to digest. Also pms is a b*tch ! The dog thing made me laugh haha oh dear