Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What is going on with my username? Help me????

He Everyone,
    Okay, first I was forced to start over with another username...everything has been fine for a good 3 weeks, until today when I attempted to answer a post. I got a message that said "thank you for your reply, it will be posted as soon as it's reviewed by a moderator." WTH??????? We don't even have any steady moderators!!! Why am I being "targeted?" I've been a member for 10 years and am starting to feel really bad about this whole site!

Also, I tried to message you, Doug, Gumdropper, but your mailbox is full.

And for Delirium, I was trying to reply to your post on lung cancer...I have experience with a loved one.

Sorry for all this, but I am just fed up!! HELP! Thank you!

Default Re: What is going on with my username? Help me????

I haven't had username issues but I've had really weird login issues lately. I'll login, go to a thread, and automatically be logged out. I log back in, try to respond to a thread, and get a message saying I have to log in to respond. It happens randomly and it's really frustrating...

Thank you Blueridge. I thought I was the only one. And who do we talk to about all this? Is there really no one anymore?

I have no idea... it would be nice if we did have some sort of central contact for weird issues like this with the board. But even when we have trolls the response can be somewhat slow. (not the mods' fault, I just don't think we have enough mods tbh)

I am the mod here. I have approved your message. It went to moderation because you mentioned me*s. Try not to mention me*s, especially X***x.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oops. Sorry...didn't know. But we are all glad you are a moderator!!! Thank you!!

Just curious - what are me*s? I was unaware that there were actually words that were not allowed to be used. I know we all use abbreviations so as not to trigger anyone but I would like to make sure I'm not using words that aren't allowed on the site.

Gosh, I just thought he meant that I mentioned him...("me"). Now I'm not sure what those abbreviations mean either, and what is the X one??

You know, me*s, like you get a pr*scr*ption for and get filled at the ph*rmacy.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

We're not supposed to talk about anxiety medication?

Hi All, I think the problem started because I had to re register for this site, so I was considered a new user, and if a new user post any of those words, it automatically goes to the moderators. So unless you are a new user, you should be fine.