okay so heres what is going on:

-One of my best friend's had some type of stomach bug last Thursday and its not liking I'm kissing him or sharing drinks with him or anything but I'm still mildly concerned I could get it.

-During the fall/winter time I always develop pretty bad allergies (currently i am not on any allergy medication because I'm at college and the health center is far away from my dorm and from all my classes and I'm lazy.

-The allergies cause a build up of mucus and last night i was laying down and i was having a post nasal drip problem (i was swallowing my mucus) which obviously makes your stomach a little wonky.

-I'm on a stimulant for ADD which often causes me increased anxiety and whenever it first kicks in I automatically need to make a bowel movement. This has been something that has happened no matter what stimulant I've been on in my life. It also causes me to burp.

- I'm on birth control (lo loestrin fe) and I'm going to be taking my first "period pill" tonight.

So i woke up this morning feeling fine,ate a gogurt (those little tube yogurts) got a mountain dew from the vending machine, proceeded to drink half the bottle and then took my medication. As soon as my medication started to kick in i felt like i needed to make a bm but i also felt like i was beginning to have period cramps??? I went to the bathroom, tried to finish up quickly because i was in class at the time and went back to my classroom. but my stomach still felt weird. then i felt like i couldn't swallow, got up and pretty much ran out of class a half hour early.

So my questions to you guys are: 1. Do you think I'm developing the stomach virus? 2. Is it possible to already be experiencing period cramps? 3. why do you think i feel this way??

thanks so much for taking your time to read this and helping me out!!