Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help worried

Default Help worried

So this is gonna sound crazy but my cat went into heat and sprayed some places around the house. I thought we had cleaned all the places but apparently not. I had a popsicle box with extra freeze pops sitting next to the fridge. well apparently she sprayed the box at one point and it's got all over. I had some popsicles in the freezer and went to eat one and notice that my hands and the wrapper smelt like cat pee. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and scared out of my mind right. What should I do? I don't think I ingested enough to harm the baby but not sure.

Default Re: Help worried

Hey!
    I don't think you would have ingested any at all, because it wouldn't have gone through the wrapper. I'm sure you didn't put your hands in your mouth or anything either. I don't think even if you ingested a minuscule amount, that it would have harmed the baby. If you're still worried though, I'd say get in touch with your doc and just explain what happened. Good luck!