Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Seratriline?

Default Seratriline?

It's day 3 of my journey on seratriline 50mg. I've had a headache since my first pill and today I just had liquid *d. I'm honestly so scared this medication will make me *v or *n. Any advice?

Default Re: Seratriline?

I am on seratrilline... Let me tell you about my journey. After prescribed it took me a year to start the medication because I was scared it would make me n* or v*. It actually decreased n* for me. I was always n* or thought I was now it only happens to me sometimes not as often.

I've been on it for about a year now and gosh I have nothing but good things to say about it. For the first few months I had zero appetite and trouble sleeping, plus I had intestinal trouble for a few weeks. It caused nausea for a bit as well, but it cleared up and now I take it every night and I'm happier and less stressed than ever. I love it!!
    Call me Koi or Koiz
    I use my phone for this site 65% of the time so if I do not respond on chat, I am not ignoring you!!!

Personally I'm not fond of sertraline but it never caused me any n* or v* from taking it. If I miss a dose or two, though, I start feeling very n*, so that's something to avoid!