Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! Think it might happen!!

So it's 4 a.m. here, I've been feeling nauseous since about 12:30. I fell asleep for like half an hour, when I woke up I was OK until I sat up and it came back. I absolutely hate v'ing! I took pills for nausea but they don't seem to be working. All I have to do is sit still I guess. I came close so many times but I'm trying my best to keep it down. I also keep farting, I do feel like pooping, no dia. My mom usually helps me when I feel like this but she's not home. Idk what to do, I'm freaking out. Now I can't go to school! How can I get over this fear??

Default Re: Help! Think it might happen!!

Hey! I know this sounds silly, but it's ok to feel n* sometimes! I know it's in our nature to obviously do our best to avoid anything to do with v* but sometimes it's ok to let it happen. Maybe you're extremely anxious, maybe it's a bit of a sore tummy, who knows. But the main point is to not let n* control you, don't be scared! You're at home in the comfort of your bed, try and relax. Maybe watch a video or listen to music? I like to go on youtube to distract myself. Also try something peppermint - maybe have a mint? Sip some water too. I hope you feel better soon though! x
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" - Audrey Hepburn