Hello and thank you for your help.
So yesterday I was feeling pretty good when I woke up (Cant remember feeling bad). I made breakfast about two hours after getting up, a small amount of pancakes. I started to feel anxious like I always do after I eat anything. So I decided to go for a walk about twenty minutes or so after eating, to a foresty area right by my house, which always calms my anxiety.
But just before I got there, I started to feel n*, like I may actually v*. It was this horrible feeling of butterflies in my abdomen, but more sickening. But it wasn't like the last time I almost v*, I didn't have any other symptoms, like dizziness, hot/cold flashes, or even gagging.
Of course I started freaking out, trying to consider all of my terrifying options. I started having a panic attack, my breathing increasing quickly and my thoughts becoming irrational (I almost went up to knock on some strangers door just so I wouldn't be alone). The feeling slowly passed, and I just stood alone outside in the cold air for a minute, still panicing. I decided to go down the street to my close friends house (Which no, I couldn't manage a few seconds earlier).
I felt a little bit calmer with her, and the feeling of nausea was gone, but I was now fixated on it. We sat on her porch for a few hours before I even felt okay enough to go inside.
I felt anxious for the rest of the day, didn't eat or drink until ten at night. I did feel a bit better after eating, and I think the whole cause of this could be undereating because ive hardly eaten in the past week, and most of it's been candy (Thank Halloween).
I just kind of feel sick now, like this almost tickling sensation in my lower abdomen. There seems to be this line maybe a few centemeters above my navel that just feels off, internally.
But this whole situation has shaken me deeply, and I can't tell if im actually I'll or if this is just anxiety. Normally I can tell, but this time is different.
I would love to hear your input, perhaps some advice on feeling better, or how to tell if this is anxiety or not. Thank you so, so much, I really appreciate the help.