This is mostly a question because i am curious, not so much because i am panicking...I got out my panicking before [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

I'm just wondering what this was. Since I have such a high metabolism, I get hungry a lot. sometimes when i get hungry my stomach starts to hurt, but just a little. Last week, I think on wednesday, my stomach was starting to hurt a little, but i was really hungry. I had three more blocks left in school before lunch (blocks are 50 minutes each). As it went on it got worse and worse, until it was a steady ache. I thought that I was really hungry, so I ran to the pizza line and bought two slices of pizza and ate them really fast. My stomach just got worse, so I bought a bottle of water because I thought that I might have been dehydrated.

It slowly escalated untill it was a painful dull ache puncutated with random stabbing pains every few seconds. the pain got so bad that i was doubled up on the cafeteria floor (VERY embarrasing, lol) because i was dizzy, crying, and just then felt like i was gonna vomit (i think because of the pain). For some insane reason I didn't want to go to the nurse, so i went to my next class which happens to have a couch in the room so i got to lay on the couch until it went away at the end of class. It didn't hurt that much anymore, but when i pushed on my stomach it hurt and felt a little hard. the next day when i pushed on it it still hurt a little...like residual hurting.

I guess my question is, has anyone ever experienced anything like this? i'm wondering if it was just hunger and eating too fast, or if it was some type of stomach flu (one of my friends was out v*ing, and another was out with basically the same thing that happened to me, except the pain was less severe and she felt more sick). I'm just kinda curiouis. I would have posted this earlier, but the site was down [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--