Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Would I have caught it already?

Sorry for being paranoid guys, I'm aware I posted about my friend who got Norovirus one week ago (Saturday it started) and she came to work on Wednesday ... Though I nailed all anxiety and managed to stop myself from going ultra emet, I have felt a bit odd today and though I just started my period(always different symptoms each month), I just wanna rule out noro...I had McDonald's today which was fine then a Starbucks late and I got period cramps and became very cold and my stomach felt...strange... Unthreatening but a tiny bit unsettled... It turned into hunger so i ate some couscous and tuna about 20 mins ago and to be fair I'm calm and can't really say I feel n* but my body is anxious and I feel a bit throat n*.. do you guys get this when youre on ? Sorry for the post
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Would I have caught it already?

I highly doubt it's noro. It's probably a combination of period symptoms and your mind/phobia playing a trick on you. Also, you don't have to apologize! You're feeling paranoid and panicking, but you're among people who understand you. It's okay. (hugs)
    Last edited by bleue; 11-20-2016 at 02:49 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're TOTALLY in the clear. Hormonal yucky is all it is. I get that too! You don't have Noro.

Thanks folks, so glad you guys understand, so comforting coming here... Turns out it was period... It's been a rough one on the anxiety , felt n* and anxious in the car on my way home 😑 hope you're both ok x