Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

How many posts like this do we get at the moment. About an hour ago, 2.30am, my daughter woke, said she didn't feel well. She's in my bed, and I always keep a bowl there for emergencies, and you guessed it! No mess, cleaned bowl, toilet, sink, taps etc., but it's the waiting now...is it a sv? Am I going to get it?

She had big tantrum before bed, just couldn't settle her, it was close to midnight when she slept. She can throw up when she's like that, but 3 hours later? OMG, it's something contagious!

Hey hun Im here...

It could have just been her trying to get settled earlier and it worked her up to fall asleep worked up still may affect her at the moment.

If it has only been once it may have just been something she ate,that maybe didnt agree with her.

Il be around for a while,you need my msn or anything to chat im here.

Keep us posted hun.

Take care

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Violet, things have been ok for the last hour and a half, fingers crossed. I'm on my own here and it's not the easiest thing to deal with, but I always do!

Thanks for your support

Hi Suze, Ugh, I know how you are feeling right now and not a lot can comfort you, except that we understand! Keep in mind it is a lot easier for kids to get bugs that make them v* than adults (especially emets!), and that even if you do get it, you'll most likely just have a headache and a little runs. Hope this passes quickly for you.
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

Im very sure that you do manage with it completly fine, it is not the nicest thing in the world as we all know, but its the times where you should be patting yourself on the back knowing no matter what the affects you get,you can still do it and be the best mother possible,which from what your doing shows that your an amazing one.

Well done hun...

Hope things stay good and nothing else happins..

Take Care

xVx

Thanks again for the support, it's nice to know there's someone to 'talk' to, 24 hours a day. I know no-one can physically help, but the moral support is immense, and I really value it. I might try and sleep now...and hope I'm not updating this an hour from now!!

Violet - you really do sound one of the sweetest people on this site - are you really that nice?!!

Amber - thanks for the IMs - you make me laugh and it helps!

[img]smileys/smilies_35.gif[/img]

Weirdly enough hun I actually am *LoL*, I treat life like,if someone is nice to me then il be nice to them if they arent then I wont...mostly I think its the best way.

But Im just here to help and try to keep you smiling hun even if I have to send you pictures of me in a moneky suit or something like that, O.o Or dressed up like a fridge cos that could be funny :P

anyway hun,Im sure your tired, but here ([email protected])

Anytime you need anything,any help or just a chat to hear a friendly voice,im around for you x

xVx

Suze- anytime! I'm so impressed at how you are dealing with this, especially when I know how nervous it must make you, with your son coming back from vacation and all. Your kids are so lucky to have a mom that can take care of them when they are sick- even though she may be freaking out inside

I hope this is just just daughter's wonky stomach acting up, and tomorrow she is good as new!

Sweet dreams

*Amber*

Oh, you are all just so nice! Thanks! Can't sleep, but hey, no vomit for nearly four hours so fingers crossed - the sleep can wait.

An uneventful night in the end, although the lack of sleep is taking its toll! She is up now, tired and floppy, but no more v*. Guess it must have been that tantrum after all. Thanks again though for being there!

Poor you Suze.

I am glad your daughter seems o.k. now. Try and get some rest and hopefully you will feel better then. It probably was the tantrum. My son had one yesterday that lasted 40 minutes and left him very tired and drained but fortunately he did not v* but I was waiting for it. Good luck for the rest of the day but I am sure your daughter will be fine!

I am so glad to hear that all is well!!!! Congratulations on staying so calm!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]