Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please!

Hybrid View

Default Please!

Guys, I just ran to the bathroom and gagged a bunch.
    Yesterday I started to feel a bit off, like tired but I have a horrible sleeping pattern so I didn't think too much of it. My boyfriend and I went to the movies and suddenly during the end of the movie I started to really feel weird. I was tired, I can't explain what I was feeling, it was just weird. We left the movie early and when I got home I had a few crackers, got in the shower, and went to bed. I didn't necessarily feel sick, just weird. I eventually went to bed around 3:00 I woke up at around 5:00 and had a hard time staying asleep. Each time I woke up brought a weird panicking feeling over my whole body. I woke up this last time and started to freak out I woke my boyfriend up and was having a panic attack. I started to gag hard. Ran to the bathroom and continued to gag. I didn't V but a few minutes later I did have D. He thinks it's just anxiety induced D. I want to cry. I hate this so much.
    What is happening to me? Am I going to get sick? I want to die

Default Re: Please!

How are you feeling now?

This happened to me last week Tuesday. I had a massive panic attack, felt nauseous, dry heaved but brought nothing up - couldn't calm down all night but was fine (physically)

Default Re: Please!

Sorry for the extremely late reply.
    I'm sure you know that this website was having some problems.
    I didn't end up getting sick, but I did feel a bit sick and gross all day, not sure if it was all in my head...