Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Food poisoning

Default Food poisoning

Help!, I've been panicking the past few hours about food poisoning. My mum made me meatballs and left them on the pan, they went cold and a few hours later I reheated them in the microwave, I think I only heated them for like 15 seconds but they were hot otherwise I wouldn't have eaten them. But I had an immediate stomach ache straight away and feeling nauseous so I took a paracetamol and it helped but I still have a mild stomach ache and now I'm panicking about food poisoning.
    Last edited by gumdropper1; 02-05-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Default Re: Food poisoning

If the meatballs were fully cooked, then it is unlikely you could get food poisoning from them even if they sat out a few hours. You would only have to worry about some bacteria or toxin that couldn't survive reheating.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.