Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared

Default Scared

Its nearly 6.30 in the morning and I woke up feeling so sick about half hour ago. I have taken anti emetics and my last remaining anxety medication but nothing is helping. I keep burping and bile has come into my mouth. I am trying not to give into the fear by telling myself this is just my fear making this worse. Truth be told I haven't felt well for several days. There is a nasty sickness bug going around my town and surrounding areas. Any tips to stop this please

Default Re: Scared

Hey Claire - sorry to hear you're feeling grim. Tons of nasty things flying about these days......

How are you now? I had a similar thing at around 6am two weeks ago but it was fever, i also burped and tasted v* but i managed to fend off doing it... yours sounds like acid reflux to be honest....let me know how you are, if you have any pepperminty gum USE IT - its the only thing that gives me temporary relief
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Scared

Thank you cheescake for taking the time to reply. I did go back to sleep n slept most of the day on and off. Still feeling off but not as bad as earlier. Getting fed up of this never-ending nightmare