Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

If IES shuts down. We need to prepare now!

Any suggestions?

perhaps there could be a yearly fee of sorts... or perhaps start a smaller site w/ less bandwidth.. like yahoo or something... I dunno...
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I need this site so whatever I can do here in the US let me know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is it at risk of going down?

Yes it is, the site needs to raise 775 us dollars or 440 pounds in order for it to keep running. The server is very expensive to run.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Violet has set up an emergency forum:

http://beauty.forumup.co.uk/login.php?mforum=beauty

Obviously this is not a long term solution but if it takes a while to raise the money then at least there's somewhere you can go in times of need.

Shouldn't we all donate what we can to help and support John? There's the donation link to the side...I haven't tried it yet, but I'm more than happy to throw in $20 to help! Anyone else?
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

I'd donate, but that button doesnt work. The paypal account isn't working for him. AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I will absolutely donate, I need this site! Tell me how! There are so many of us that surely we can come up with the money.
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

I'm happy to make a donation too, but if the money isn't raised in a week then the site's down and we will need somewhere to go in the short term.

If you do a search for fear of vomiting on the web, there are loads of therapists/hypnotherapists advertising the fact that they deal with this phobia. I'm not sure if this is workable, but perhaps these people/professionals might pay to advertise on the site?

I will help as well, and have replied to John's email on how to do so.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Okay, I registered at the temporary site and have a link to it on my desktop. I wish I had the money to donate to this site right now, but that just isn't possible. I need this site and the people here are wonderful!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Does anyone have Louise's (hippychick) email?? I THINK she knows how to contact John.

I thought about setting up a yahoo group... don't know the details of that, but it's the first thing that came to my mind.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I am sure Hippychick will let us know.

I responded to this before I went to Genreal Discussion--Louise responded to a thread over there.

I also registered on Violet's forum!