Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help help help

Default help help help

okay so i had stayed at my parents last night and then this morning around 530, my brother started getting sick in the bathroom. i immediately started packing my suitcase (while my anxiety was going through the roof and i was shaking ) to leave to go back to my apartment and i had held my breath walking past the bathroom and have not been home since. i refuse to be home while anyone is sick. i just need some clarity and for someone to let me know if i am in the clear or not

Default Re: help help help

Seeing as you don't live there and did not come in contact with the bathroom or sick person I would say you are in the clear. How old is your brother could it be from something other than illness?

Default Re: help help help

unfortunately it was the virus because after i left my mom told me that he got sick a few more times and slept. he's 30 i believe. i stayed at my parents for a week because i had work but as soon as everything hit i left