Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Need some reassurance, really not feeing good tonight

I fee bad for posting so much on here lately. I know I've had some anxiety and stress. My diet has been bad I've basically been living on sweets. It's past midnight and I feel sick as. It's a feeling I got one time before a sv hit, so you can imagine my worry. Normally it would pass by now if it was caused by my diet. I'm anxious and tired but can't sleep because of this dreadful feeling it's really scaring me
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: Need some reassurance, really not feeing good tonight

I feel your pain. My stomach has not been cooperating lately either. Constant n and gas and a general gross feeling. I've no idea why either. I've been eating really healthy and exercising but all to no avail. I'm so sick of feeling like crap all the time. I wake up with n and go to bed with n. It's no way to live. I hope you are doing ok now. If I knew how to get rid of the n I would certainly share it with you but all my efforts have failed. Even my trusty ginger capsules aren't doing the trick lately. Sigh......

I'm feeling the same way right now. I've been off and on n* all day. This morning I just chalked it up to being hungover. But it's now past midnight and I can't sleep because every time I close my eyes I feel like the room is spinning. I'm so scared that I caught this sv* going around. But I don't have any d* and I don't have a fever. My stomach just feels uneasy and it's hard for me to concentrate on things. I feel like I need to v* here and there, but I'm really trying to suppress it because I'm at a boys house. He's sleeping in his room, and I'm out on the couch trying to distract myself. I just met this guy and I'm so embarrassed. I'll be even more embarrassed if I get sick. I really wish I could just fall asleep. My body usually feels better after some rest and resetting itself. My biggest fear is that if I do need to v*, I won't make it to the bathroom because I don't know the actual symptoms of having to be sick. Sure, I've felt gross here and there, but I haven't been sick in 15 years. I don't know what to look for. All I know is that I feel like absolute garbage right now. I hope you manage to find some peace. Coming to this forum actually helps me a lot sometimes.

I too feel n* all the time and generally feel like crap constantly. This keeps me from hanging out with friends and going places. I only work two days a day for about 3 hours at a time but I hate going to work and it feels like an enternity to me although my job is fairly easy, ( a child watch attendant at a rec center ) I work by myself in the room and it makes me so anxious if I get n* cause I can't just up and leave to go to the bathroom and the extreme phobia of v* doesn't help one bit. I'm constantly scared I'm going to v* and my biggest fear is that it will happen when I'm alone or somewhere outside of my home.

My fear has been bad lately. When it gets like this it's hard to do everyday things. I also have a lot of money problems and other stressors which do not help. I feel sick again today. All triggered by a bad headache. I feel like everything my body does send off alarm signals. It's very frustrating