Hey everyone!

So... long story short, I had taken mirtazapine (for anxiety/panic attacks/depression) for about a year and a half until about a week ago. I had to start tapering off because I was on my last refill and I was beginning to run out and I won't be able to see a doctor until next month... and quitting mirtazapine cold turkey is a terrible idea! I took half pills (7.5 mg) for approximately two and a half or three weeks, and then I took a quarter of the pills (3.75 mg) for one week. After that, I felt completely fine... until recently; I haven't been sleeping very well, I've been having frequent headaches, I've been feeling more anxious and stressed than usual, I've been feeling really emotional/sensitive, I feel really bloated, my allergies have gotten a lot worse (I'm not sure if that has anything to do with stopping mirtazapine or if it's just a coincidence), I feel extremely exhausted and weak most of the time, and I sometimes feel very n*.

The n* bothers me more than anything else (because of this God-forsaken phobia!). It isn't constant, though, and it seems to mostly occur when I eat (which really sucks because I'm underweight and I can't afford to NOT eat!).

I can't tell if I'm experiencing withdrawal, or if it's all in my head. If I am going through withdrawal, I have almost a whole bottle of clonazepam that my doctor gave me in addition to the mirtazapine (in case the mirtazapine wasn't enough for my anxiety/panic attacks), and I've heard that clonazepam helps with mirtazapine withdrawal. However, I probably shouldn't take the clonazepam every day (my doctor told me to use it as sparingly as possible).

Has anyone here been through a similar situation? Is there anything I can do to ease these symptoms (especially the n*)?

Thanks!