Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: pasta salad!!!

Well today, I decided to go for some pasta salad. (A big step for me, 'cause I'd never usually go for something that can spoil, unless I make it myself). Well my boss let me try a bit as he was making it this morning. It was so good, I couldn't resist. So anyways, we packaged them up and put them in the display cooler. Well my boss then said something about the cooler not working properly. I of course freaked out because I ate a bit of the pasta salad. I put the rest in the fridge for later at home. Do you think it will be okay? They are fixing up the coolers tonight, but there was lots of food in there. They didn't seem worried about it, so I'm trying not to worry, but you know me - IT'S HARD!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

You'll be fine, don;t worry! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]if you only ate a little bit, it shouldn't affect you [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I think a lot of people (including me!) over-react about expiration dates. I mean, you should be cautious - you don't want to be eating bad food or anything, but even if you do it probably won't hurt you. I remember when my friend got bad milk from the school cafeteria - it had CURDLED it was so bad! Anyway, she took a drink and swallowed before she could spit it out, and even though the milk had expired long ago, she was okay! So, crazybeautiful; I wouldn't worry about the pasta salad!!! It sounds good...makes me hungry! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

im sure you wil be fine.

the cooler may have been broken, bt im sure it was still cool in there anyway! if tht makes ne sense =|

and yes it does sound good, lol.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree you will be fine! i used to work at a restaurant and one night the electricity went out pretty much the entire night! Someone had hit a transformer or somethign down the road anyhow they still served the food event he next day after it being down for quite soem time and NO ONE called up complaining that we made them sick and if you knew these customers they WOULD call and complain, they complained about everything else lol they would definitely if we made them sick. So now that I've written a novel just to sayyou should be fine![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin