Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Ready to cry. Need some help.

Last night my 1.5 yr old V*. No fever or D*. She did it again while she was asleep in her crip, very little. 12 hours later she was normal and ate breakfast. I came up from sleeping this morning and she v* again after she ate. But she's hungry and not grouchy. Our 4yr old has been fine and normal. The issue is we havnt been out of the house really and havnt been in contact with anyone sick as we know. I'm so nervous. In October we already had something go through the house. She is teething and you can tell it's been rough for her. What's everyone's thoughts. I need some support.

Default Re: Ready to cry. Need some help.

I'm not a mother so I don't know babies that well. How does she go with food? Does she feed herself or do you help her? Maybe she's not chewing properly or eating way too quick. Is she sensitive to anything?

Default Re: Ready to cry. Need some help.

How is she doing today? Are the rest of you alright? I just joined the forums because I'm in almost the same situation as you were, and as soon as I saw the words "ready to cry" I thought 'thats exactly how I feel!!' I hope it was an isolated incident and everyone is doing well!