Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi Everyone,

Those who can donate to IES post here and then we can find out how much each would need to donate and hopefully between us we can contribute towards saving the site - we can only try!

I for one can donate [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Daniela

I emailed in response to John's email that I can send some $. I'm not sure how much but this site HAS TO STAY RUNNING!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I tried to access the donation via Paypal link and it said the user was unable to accept any Paypal payments right now....

I will definitely donate. If something happens to the site, whoever has aol please add me to their buddy list. I am luna71777. my email is [email protected].

Someone please keep me posted, I haven't been checking in much lately because work has been hell. I would hate to come here one day only for it to be gone..

Meanwhile, should we start an email chain so that incase it does close and we either find another site or one of us starts one we can contact one another?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hi guys, thank you for your efforts.

If you want to make a donation, all the information is available on the donation page available on the left.

The paypal site is temporarily down for maintenance, try donate again in a few hours if you wish.

[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    IES Admin

I absolutely want to donate what little I can, if everyone on here donated what they were able to, then maybe we could get it done!

I was not sure where to post this, but here it is.
    I do not post often, but I come to the site alot. I am probably the oldest one who comes here. I am 56.
    Anyway, I realize how valuable this site is for people. If I had had a place like this to come to when I was a young mother, it would have made such a difference. I won't go in to the agony of suffering alone since you all know about that. I have seen how you all support each other during difficult times.
    For this reason, I have donated in the past (a few years ago when the same thing was happening) and I would very gladly do it now. I will e-mail Jon and see how things are going and how much he needs. I live in the US and I think last time I went to the Donations button. If that is not working, Jon will let us know how to do it.
    Keep your chins up!

DebbieEdited by: giff1949

Uhm...does it have to be paypal? ._.;; I mean...to rephrase that, does it have to be with credit/debit card? Any other way?
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the replies! Looks like we can use the donation button on the left of screen, so I will try that - seems like the easiest thing to do. We can't let this site die - we need it!

John, you are FABULOUS for starting this site up, so thank you.

Cheers

Daniela xxx[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]

I have just donated £15 via paypal - it went through ok. I'm sorry i can't donate more, but i had this left on my paypal account after recently selling via ebay. Since i don't purchase via paypal very often, and it will cost me to transfer this amount to my bank account, i thought it would be put to better use this way.

I have been using this website/forum since August and it has been a real Godsend to me. I've made some lovely friends 'Tracey&amp;Suze to name two (of the top of my head LOL).

So anyway, thats £15 less to find! Please keep me up to date with the situation.

Love Trudy x x x

PS - John, you deserve a medal for starting IES. I know there are otherwebsite/forums, but i like yours and it was yours that dragged me out of my despair one horrible day last year when i was viewing a horrible website through curiosity - the IES link appeared on the screen. You have really helpedme with all you have done. I wish you well in your search for cash and i really hope you make it. Love T x x

I've just donated too, using PayPal. Went through without any trouble. It would be useful to know how close we are to reaching that target!

I've made a donation as i do come to this site regularly, i may not post a lot but this site has helped me so much and mostly just knowing that others out there suffer the same as i from this phobia, helps me to feel a bit more 'normal'

Thanks John for all you do.

Trinity

I will post an update tonight, so you all know how much we are at!

IES Admin

I just donated $20. I wish I could do more, but money is tight. I know we can reach our goal!!!
    &lt;a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

I just donated $15, I wish I could do more at the moment, but it's after Christmas and the other day was Haley's birthday, so we're a little broke, I will be able to donate a little more next week!!

If we don't have pay pal, what are the other options for donating in a timely manner?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Quote Originally Posted by shiva
    If we don't have pay pal, what are the other options for donating in a timely manner?

Standing order or Bank Transfer are the other methods, more details are available on the Donations page on the left.

Regards,

John
    IES Admin

I'll donate!

I just donated. Hope it helps out.

I just donated $35.00 USD ,sorry I couldn't afford more. I really would hate to see the site and forums go!!!

I will be donating too! I will donate $50 US.

happyteacherEdited by: happyteacher

I just donated $50 USD. I would also be willing to pay a monthly fee. Thank you for all your efforts, John.

I just donated $25.
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

I donated 20 pounds, which is all I can afford as I am not working [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. I wish I could give more; I hope I find a job soon!

Cheers

Daniela

Paypal, still isn't working for me, but when it does, I will donate what I can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My partner and I are on benefits at the moment so I couldn't give much, but I've made a small donation. If people who are strapped for cash could even spare the odd dollar or pound, it all adds up and helps the cause!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I haven't yet donated as I am out of work at the moment. BUT my money goes in on Monday and I'll give what I can.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Hi guys - haven't been on here for a few weeks, trying to see if I am
    slightly less anxious than when I am on here every day - 'fraid to say
    that the more time I spend on here, the worse it makes me! So will
    only pop in every now and then, but still felt the need to make a
    donation, cause I know how important this site it to everyone else!!
    Just paid 20.00 pounds thru my paypal account. Hope the site stays
    open!! Good luck to everyone!
    Laugh, quick, before you cry....

Hey all- will make a donation on Monday through paypal- won't be able to give much due to the whole student status, but I figure something is better than nothing Just need to make sure I got paid!

Polly- havent seen you here in awhile- glad you are doing well! It's sweet of you to donate, even though you don't use the site much yourself anymore.

*amber*

Hi,

Ill pay a donation through paypal as well on monday. Im sorry I
    cannot donate much as I am a student trying to get through university,
    but I think I can manage £20. I hope it helps!

Cheers, Kats

\"What do you do when the pain exceeds the coping mechanisms?\"

\"I have a talent: I posess an endless capacity to keep a worry alive\"