Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: It happened.

Default It happened.

I can't believe I vomited but I did. Went 2 1/2 years without vomiting but I did. And it hurt, just like I expected. I don't know how to react right now. I'm shaking uncontrollably, but not from anxiety. I feel like I'm cold but I don't know. I literally can't sit still and I don't know what to do. I have 16mg of Ondansetron running in my system, 8mg of which was before the vomiting episode started. (Granted, they were like, 5-10 minutes before vomiting began). I'm really afraid that the Ondansetron are ineffective, and I don't want to go back to how I was in 2013. I don't want to vomit again, but I don't know. I just finished having a cold... why me. I can't take this. I wish the shivering would stop... I'm here alone as well. I just want to slow down

Default Re: It happened.

Oh goodness! What happened? Do you know why you got sick? How are you now? Hoping you are feeling a little better now. Zofran is supposed to be pretty powerful stuff, but it does need time to work as well. Take it easy....
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

How are you doing?

How are you doing?

I don't really know why I vomited to be honest. I had some intestinal discomfort and a feeling of in-complete bowel movements over the last week... so I'm thinking it might be due to constipation or maybe a minor intestinal block. I wasn't 100% nauseated before the event (might be because of the Ondansetron), and I am not nauseated now... though my intestine are uncomfortable. All this means is I will not eat for the forseeable future.