Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Looking for people who use meditation please

Hi Guys,

I would like to use meditation to both calm myself down when having a n* related panic attack, and even to keep me calm should the worst happen and I actually v*. I know some women are able to successfully use mediation to achieve a pain-free child birth, and have even read a couple of anecdotes over the years from people using it when v*. I really want to be able to achieve this too!

So, anyone that uses or has used meditation, please fill me with your knowledge and experiences! Links to videos or audios that you’ve found to be good and useful would be especially wonderful as I am very new to meditation so need lots of help.

Thanks in advance,
    Ash

Default Re: Looking for people who use mediation please

I use it some. The best way to use meditation is to turn off all devices you don't need so you don't have any distraction and try to focus. Typically listening to chanting, Om chanting, nature sounds are the best for focus. Set a time frame or 5 or 10 minutes and sit up straight and either repeat the chanting or just listen and only listen to it. With nature sounds you put yourself there and focus listening to every little sound.
    The best thing about it for me is teaching myself to focus. I'm someone who struggles to focus on one thing at a time and my mind is constant chatter in many directions. I have found meditation to be quite helpful in this regard. The anxiety as well obviously. Anything else feel free to ask.

Default Re: Looking for people who use mediation please

I fixed the title of your thread. The title said mediation. They are different things.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.