Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Friend coming over, was unwell a week and a half ago, need advice!

Hello, its been a while since I posted on here but need some advice as im worried. My friend wants to come see me tomorrow, not sunday just gone, but the sunday before that she was meant to come over but she she had been s*. She was drunk and drinking the night before, she is also on medication she shouldn't drink with. She said she had been s* a few times and was really dizzy. Do you think it is just the alcohol that did that to her, does it sound like a normal hangover, even though I know people get unwel after drinking, but I just need some reassurance as I keep putting off seeing her worried I will catch something, but everyone I know says its a hangover but just need some reassurance. Thank you. I did ask her and she said it was the drinking as she felt so dizzy and n*, I asked if she had an upset stomach and she said it's nothing like that.

Default Re: Friend coming over, was unwell a week and a half ago, need advice!

It was just the alcohol. As long as she bounced back, it's fine to let her in to your house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Sounds like too much alcohol to me, but even so, if it was that long ago, a week and a half, she's very unlikely to be contagious at all. Enjoy her company and have some fun. Wash your hands before eating and all will be fine.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

its the medication and alcohol. combining certain meds with alcohol can make you super s*.