Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i have had a cold that i am getting over so i had enveloped myself in that "safe" feeling i think alot of us get. EX" I just was sick with a cold, how can i get a stomach virus?" but i have crapped like 3 times today and i have only been up for 3 hours, it scares me. its not diarhea but its not normal either. Anty ideas on why thismay be? Could it be associated with the cold? Today is my 2 year anniversary of the the evil 2002 stomach virus I suffered thru. How many times a day is normal?

Hmmm well I had a stomach virus back in November 99,
    never v'ed but I had lots of d and went pretty much ALL day, ALL night,
    and my sleep was interrupted because of it, it was awful. I hope you
    feel better.

Miriam

</font>

i dont think i have a virus, i just had a cold?

you think its a virus?

Hey there!

Well, when you are sick with a cold, all that mucus has to go somewhere, lol sorry. Its juts well, I bet its related to the cold. Sometimes it throws your whole system a little out of whack, but I doubt youd get v* sick. Sometimes when I have a cold, my stomach will ache some and feel bleh (but not like enough to v*) and my intestines will get funny too, but its not like a stomach bug, I think its just related to the cold.

yes, I know that when I have a cold I poop a lot a lot a lot but its
    not runny or anything. Its just because all that mucus is
    draining.

ijust keep going its gross really

i associate it with the virus i had two years ago that started just this way

im probably not thinking about it logically as my girlfriend says i never do

the whole thing just freaksme out totally

i have been off since x-mas eve from work. they give the week between x-mas and new years off, maybe im all off kilter from that ansd the cold. i have no idea i just freak everytime i feel i have to go how many times is normal for you guys?

hmm well is the stool soft, watery, hard, brown, or pink? lol the last one was a joke no worries.

Look at it this way....as long as its coming out that end, it wont need to come out the other.

When I am sick, or my stomach is feeling upset, I welcome having d****! It sounds like a strange way to think, but I try to see the positive! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

it was normal the first time and weird and soft the second and third time

i wish the post about it coming out the other end is true for me i have gotten diareah before puking every time i can remember being sick

im not nauseous, its just i dont really have a cold anymore, a little left over congestion but thats it

im freaking a bit, but im just wondering is three times a day normal?

i know some people dont even think twice, just wondering

I go 3 times a day sometimes, depends on what ive been eating, if im stressed, tired etc etc.

Have you been taking cold remedies as some of these have a lot of artificial sweeteners or a heap of sugar in which can all make you go loads

Normal is different for everyone. Normal for someone may be three times a day, or three times a week. It just depends!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i tooksome medicine on sunday but not since

i have not gone in like two hours and i got hungry so i ate

i refuse to obsess any longer

i think im gonna really figure out myresolutions this year and make this problem better

You know what? I wouldn't even worry about it. Saturday, I went to the bathroom 3 times and on Sunday too. It could be the things you have been eating or maybe it is from your cold. I really don't think it's a stomach virus. Another thing I noticed about myself is that when I'm ovulating or close to my period, I tend to crap more than usual. You will be fine. Have you been eating normally? It could be from that too. Relax girlie.

Oh. Another thing. Sometimes out of the blue, I will get the runs. Sometimes your body just needs to clean itself out at times. You will be fine.

thanks guys you have all made me feel better and that period suggestion is interesting

I hope your bowels are back to normal soon. Mine get a little upset if I'm stressed or as princessmel said, when I'm on my period (it painful and crampy then, too! EVIL!!)

Relax and feel better soon - its probably nothing to worry about x
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

i think im allright i ate and now im relaxing i hope it was just from my cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I sometimes get the runs out of the blue for no reason! Ive just
    learnt to accept whatever my bowels do as normal. Why, yesterday I had
    green poop! Yucky

green? maybe you ate alot of veggies? im just enjoying them not acting up right now. am i the only on who makes everything in parallels to when they got sick the last time? i swear i am my own worst enemy

Quote Originally Posted by emily7

i dont think i have a virus, i just had a cold?

you think its a virus?
    A cold is a virus. I know it is a scary word, but there are LOTS of viruses that cause sicknesses other than stomach symptoms. Sounds like you may just be going to the BR alot because of something you ate, or even from the drainage of mucous. It sort of lubricates the bowels, and well....makes you go more. Hope that helps! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Charlotte

i guess im ok

i seriously think it has to do with the cold and the fact my routine is all screwy from being on vacation from work

i usually go once a day when i get home cause i dont like going in publicwho knows!!!!