Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

humm... before i forget to mention : Hannah, altho ur avatar was absolutely splendid, i fell in love with this one, my name, as soon as i saw it.. so, thankyou again for it tho!! was a lovely idea.

AND... you knw when u go onto the boards ... those little folders next to each topic are usually either pale orange/dark orange/blue... (depending on ur skin colour + depending on when the last post was ) well.. im finding that even if its a new post, or even if someone has posted in it since i last saw ... the colour remains light orange...

if no one understands my language, lol, the "Jen-languge" then feel free to ignore this post altogether but just incase someone gets me lol.

Jen xxxxEdited by: Jenneh
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well ur post was blue but all the rest even the ones i havent read were light orange...strange

I get that sometimes. It may be because u log into the chatroom and it thinks that you have logged in and seen the new posts or it may be that the computer has just registered that u are online and assumes that u've been on here.

good idea Izzy.. oh well, not a huge problem [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeh I gguess its not a problem if the site still works! Its kind of annoying but u can usually find the last post u did.

ANother idea..you may need to dump your temporary internet files heres how:

open yor web-browser

go to tools

go to internet options

about midway down you have a section on TIFs there should be an option to "delet files"

Just an idea!!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

hmmmm another good idea !!!!

will do tht too!! Lol

Jen xxx

MSN: