Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can SV cause regular flu symptoms? Am I at risk?

Hey everyone!

So I was on a film set yesterday and today and a lot of people are getting coughs and sneezes and losing their voices. So today, one of the guys I was working with starting to get a sore throat, then he said his sinuses filled up and he started blowing his nose a bunch. THEN he got super weak and lightheaded but never said he was nauseous. I went to lunch and came back and he said he had V*ed!!
    He left after being sick but he was sick in the bathroom at the house we are shooting at. I did not use that bathroom ALL DAY. But I was in close quarters with him for the hours before he v*ed.
    I am just confused because it seemed like he had a regular flu - but now he has v*ed several times. Does it seem like a sv? And how much risk am I at being in close quarters with someone who later v*ed?

Thanks so much guys! This year has been rough for viruses!

Default Re: Can SV cause regular flu symptoms? Am I at risk?

Sinus problems can very much equal n* and v*. I myself get n with sinus pressure and so doesn't my hubby and daughter. If he didn't take meds to combat the pressure it could very well make him sick. I highly doubt it was a sv!