Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anybody else? Stomach turning mornings

I sit here scrolling through my Snapchat at 7am looking at people's nights out and imagine they are feeling worse for wear and yet! For two mornings in a row i have woken up to a horrible distilled kind of feeling in my stomach despite not even eating too late...What's weird is that i usually wake every morning at 530 and I'm totally fine...I get hungry and i can eat or drink anything but without a doubt on my days off i get this awful feeling upon waking up, i will either feel like i need to use the bathroom or I'll feel a hint of n* . This morning I woke at 7 and even felt feverish until i sat up properly.... I ate some chips from the Chinese at around half five yesterday then had a cookie and though i brushed my teeth i can taste the sauce that was on the chips... Thankfully I'm not n* but it's a real threatening feeling that comes back on my days off.

Ps - I'm under the impression it's a recurring virus as my parents have both had strange symptoms this week and i had a very strange 24hr d* situation last weekend.

Unless anybody else gets this?
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Anybody else? Stomach turning mornings

I'm in a similar situation with the waking up with nausea, though it's currently 4:25 am here 😣. I'd like to think I don't have some sort of virus!! Sorry you're going through this, it's so unpleasant. You're not alone!

Alesh, it sucks doesn't it? Do you find it eases gradually though? Mine turned into hunger today but it came back and is lurking tonight, ugh! How do you feel?

It sucks a lot. I feel so sick right now but I'm at the mall with my mom, trying to stay calm. This nausea keeps cropping up. It's freaking me out.

Did it go away?

Its 2:21am and I once again woke up to an unsettled stomach and slight fever - WTF !!! So confused. Gonna look at it as a sign for my bad diet...

Too scared to go to sleep...

F this fear but more our internal digestive systems