Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Urgent help please

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum.. I've had a mild form of emetophobia for as long as I can remember, I am terrified of v* and I get anxious very easily. Tonight has been one of the worst night of my life, im currently at my boyfriends house and I woke feeling terrible, I came to the bathroom and I actually v*ed, I've had a panic attack and managed to now calm myself down, I've also had a bit of d* but now I have no idea what to do?? I am using the downstairs loo as to not wake everyone up but o can't stay here all night! Please some one help me, I have no idea what to do, i'm so scared in case I v* again

Default Re: Urgent help please

I'm sorry no one has responded, it sounds like you've had a horrible night. How are you feeling now? Did you manage to go back to bed?

This happened to me 10 days ago. I haven't been sick in 15 years, and then woke up in the middle of the night and v*d 3 times over the course of 5 hours. I also had straight water coming out of my butt. The d* was so bad. I know how scary it is, but you have to get it all out of you. I didn't want to do it, but I drank water so that I WOULD v* and get it all out of my body. I felt so much better after I got sick. And I am so sorry that you got sick. I hope you're feeling better now! Hopefully it's just what I had, the 24 hour sv, and then it's over.

I'm sorry, I haven't been on in a few days, but you're very brave I would have passed out from anxiety!