Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default panicking, haven't felt right today

So last night i went out with a friend to grab some drinks. The bar we were going to was only a couple blocks away, so we walked. On the way there, i wasn't paying attention and stepped in some v*. That didn't really freak me out at all, but what did is that it got on the bottom of my shoe. We got into a car sometime later and i think that the bottom of the shoe that stepped in v* touched my pants, and i might have touched my pants with my hands.

i am freaking the hell out thinking that someone who got ill had the sv and thru all those forms of contact, i'm going to get it.. on top of all that, i've been feeling weird all day... not very hungry at all

Default Re: panicking, haven't felt right today

If you were out at a bar, someone more then likely drank way too much and got sick. You can't catch anything from that I guaruntee that. I haven't been hungry either today, maybe it's just a Sunday anxiety thing. Wash your hands to be safe but honestly some people can't hold their liquor and that's not contagious.