Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default i need help fast, loosing 10% of my body mass

hi everyone
    i've been loosing so much weight due to this phobia. i am 5'4 and 17 years old i use to be 114 pounds but im down to 101.5 pounds, is there anyway i can gain weight by Thursday? i know this may seem crazy but my doctor said that he will hospitalize me soon if i don't stop loosing weight. i don't want a feeding tube in me i have heard that not only are they very painful but it makes you heave.
    Thanks in advance

Default Re: i need help fast, loosing 10% of my body mass

are you using the weight due to n* or just anxiety? taking a zofran or antiemetic will help get you back on track by breaking the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by canonguy1 View Post
    are you using the weight due to n* or just anxiety? taking a zofran or antiemetic will help get you back on track by breaking the cycle.
    it's a little bit of both. I particularly avoid foods that are brown, yellow, white and, pink foods because those colors remind me of v*. getting food is hard because a lot of foods are those colors. I've been taking vistaril at night and it helps a little but if there is a slight gurgle in my stomach I assume I'm n*

i'm sorry. eat very caloric foods like avocados, chocolate, eggs, beans, oils like olive oil etc

It sounds like you need to seek some counseling for your eating issues. Trust me I've been there as far as losing weight due to fear of eating. I ended up getting very ill with the flu and dropped to 85 pounds. You need to get ahead of this. Can you eat bread and eggs? At least you'll get carbs and protein. How about a vanilla milkshake? You'll get dairy with that and it will be easy on your tummy.