Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP??

Hey, listen im sitting here feeling like complete sh*t at the moment...

stomachs off,feels weird,feel s* feel very very n* and I dont know what to do to calm down my stomach ive tried food and it hasnt helped,just keep swallowing and feeling sick

I really hope it isnt an sv* or fp*

xVx <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Violet

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Have you eaten anything dodgy? Maybe you are worrying and that is making you feel worse.I really hope you feel better soon. Try and relax and not panic too much. I hope you are o.k.

hey hun,yea i ate toast and some twiglets lol...

then started to feel awful after eating it,n* coming in waves,cold and feeling just generally rough at the moment hun..

feel a bit like breaking down mind you

Thankx for coming over hun x

Hi violet,

Try some tea, not too hot but warm and if you have either peppermint or Ginger tea, that will help. Try to to panic. Sometimes that pasic sets off the nausea...

How are you feeling now Violet? I hope you are feeling better now.

hey curly hun..

Im ok at the moment,very thankful for both of your support means alot you lovely people

Have you got msn curly?

xVx

Hi Violet

Glad you're feeling better. I've just registered with msn but not quite sure how to use it yet! Hopefully I will learn soon.

If you need any help with it curly just drop me a msg and il see what i can do.

I just got out of bed the smell of food making me feel n* at the moment,the gf went out to get me some juice to make me drink because I hate tap water.

*sighs* I hate this.

xVx