Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]well it happened to me i got the s flu or fp and it just hit me i was fine all day then yesterday night i felt soooo sick and i had d* and then i threw up like 4 times every half an hour till everything was out then i got the worst d* [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]and i have chills and stomach pain in my upper stomach dont know how to get rid of the pain ? i have not ever thrown up like this before i swear i felt like i could not breath while it was happening and i thought i would never stop throwing up it was the worst night but i dont know if it was s flu cause none has been sick i think i had fp but doesnt fp last days weeks i dont know ?

sounds like fp to me, with the flu a sore throat or migraine u usually get beforehand..but dont worry..FP usually goes away within 24 hours!! feel better!!!

ya i think so too thank you i will try and feel better no more soupplantation for me yuckkkkkkkkkk

I'm sorry you had to go through that, my worst fear!, but it really sounds like the Norwalk virus.....which can be a form of food poisoning.....that seems to be the sv that is going around everywhere and is so contagious.....I hope you are feeling much better, which i'm sure you are......sound like your body got rid of everything it wanted to......keep drinking plenty of fluids and rest....take care.
    ~Sheri~

It is so hard to tell what it was. The worst is over though...YAY! You made it!

I bet it was fp...you said you ate at souplantaton? It's a buffet...Im sure you picked it up there. I think I just had a sv* a few days ago, but it was strictly d*. I have had food poisoning before and it sounds like what you described.

Get some rest. At least you are good for a while...hopefully! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

~sheree
    When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Oh wow, first of all let me congratulate you on being so brave. You'll
    get through this, that's the only good thing about stomach flu's or
    poisoning is you will overcome them and they are only short term.

I really hope you're feeling better now. I'd like to hear more about
    this, was it worth obsessing over and was it really THAT bad?

Hey hun,well done u have got through the worst and yes it does sound like fp hun...

Keep us posted on how you are?

xVx <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well i got some sleep finally and i feel better buti have no urge to eat just drinking water and gatorade but i do feel a little better just achey and weak but lizzo to answer your question it was bad but when a person feels that sick you need to throw up and i wanted to cause i felt sooooooooo bad but im glad the pain is gone cause i had big pain in my tummy i hope i dont vomit anymore ive been drinking and i dont feel the urge but can it come back again

Being that it came on so violently and ended quickly, it really does sound like FP.
    ~*~Charlene~*~