Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so my boyfriends neice is always affectionate and last night she kissd me on the lips gooniight, i gave her a big hug and gave her kisses on her face. she went to sleep and the v* twice in her sleep, without waking up. her aunt said that she said her tummy hurt, but just in passing... she was running around, then said "my tummy hurts" and then kept running. she didnt seem sick at all. after the second time she v*, her aunt took her downstairs and she hung out with us.. about a half hour later sh was asking for chocolate milk, drinking water and juice, eating crackers and pretzels. she was also running and jumping around. she didnt v* again. then this morning, she was fine, asking for pancakes and sausage. she ate and was fine, being her normal self. do you think she has a sv*? do yout hink i could get sick???????? HELLPPPP
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

haha- Bex- kids systems can be pretty funny. Sometimes they just eat something that their little digestive systems have a hard time processing, and up it comes. Hell, if she got too much exercise on a full stomach it could have been part of the cause.

If she is without a fever, back to her normal self, and has an appetite- she is more than likely fine. I'm not going to say she doesn't have a virus, or isn't going to be sick again, as my crystal ball is out of commission But, think about it- when you have a stomach virus, or even an upset stomach- aren't pancakes and sausage pretty much the last thing you want to eat? I can barely nibble on anything if I don't feel well.

Relax, and try not to worry about it Even if she does end up being sick, there is a good chance your adult immune system would be able to fight it off.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My son can V* from anything, so I think you will be fine. The Pediatrician always says go byt he way they are acting and if they are acting normal there is nothing wrong just V*. Trust me, when he has had an actual SV, he is really not good and very sluggish.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

Kids systems are funny. When my daughter was sick a few weeks ago (with whatever it was, a "viral infection" is what our doctor said) she was acting completely normal. She never complained about anything hurting, not even her stomach. She was up and playing and even eating. The only time she vomited was at night in her sleep, and even that was only one time. So, who knows what it was. **Knock on wood** the rest of us have been fine, and if anybody in our house was gonna get it, it probally would have been my husband, because he is all kisses and hugs, no matter what they are sick with. I think you will be ok. Keep us posted.

I agree with every one bex, but I know your mind is working overtime. Little kids v* all the time, and if she was running around, than she is probably just fine, and I am pretty sure you will be too.

I agree with everyone else. I does not sound like a stomach bug at all. You'll be fine!

Yeah it doesn't sound like a stomach virus. I know if I were sick with a SV then I wouldn't want to be running around. She probably had something that her digestive track could not process. I think you'll be fine. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I agree. Remember that little kids have tiny tummies and sometimes if they just eat too much, they may V*. Besides, if she had an SV, I would think she would V* more than once and maybe D* as well?

Haley has v'ed in her sleep & been absolutely fine!! Some kids!

I too, agree with everyone. She may have been running around way too much.Doesn't sound at all like a sv, so don't worry too much!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

A sv almost always has malaise, achiness, and chills associated with it. Even the most hardy of kids will be knocked down by it. When kids V* and act fine, it is usually nothing.

Stella

Just an FYI - no matter what the reason for her v**, pancakes and sausage is not a good idea for an irritated stomach. Something a little softer and less greasy would be a better bet. Also, kids often mistake hunger and nausea, so even though she wanted food, it does not mean she was ready for it. Something like pancakes and sausage could cause her to v*** even if she is not technically sick. The fact that she did not get sick from breakfast leads me to believe she did not have a sv.

Stella

thank you all so mcuh!!! i wish i could have respionded earlier, but i have been so busy. she turned out to be just fine, as did i... thanks so much for your responses
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.