Hello my name is Krista. I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks since I was 12. I am now about to turn 38. I have good years and bad years. Thankfully more good than bad. My biggest phobias are vomiting, driving, and not being able to breathe.
I have been having a rough and scary past few weeks. I started with a sinus headache that they said was only viral. Then I got a severe ear infection. Then my eardrum ruptured. Then it healed. I had major issues with the antibiotics. Dizziness, nausea, diarrhea. There is a lot of fluid behind my eardrum and I need to have it punctured on Thursday so it will drain. I have lost most of my hearing in my left ear. I am hoping it comes back after they drain it.
On Friday night I began to have a stomach bug. I felt like I was gonna vomit but I never did. Had some diahrea. Today I feel a little better but after being ill I have a hard time eating again.
I am at home alone with my 6 year old daughter and I am always very careful to not let her see me panic. I am trying so hard to control it but I feel like I am having a hard time breathing and I still feel so weak. I don't know what to do.