Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I've been exposed!

So i made a thread a few days ago about how an employee of ours had gotten the sv*. Well today he came in, which is fine, but he put his hand on my shoulder and whispered something into my ear about a guest concern (i manage a restaurant.) No issue there, but a few minutes after, i accidentally used the same part of my shoulder to wipe my mouth! I realized what i did instantly and pulled my shoulder back, immediately wiped my mouth off about 5 separate times which fresh paper towels. Now i'm going to be so fucking paranoid!! I'm honestly freaking out and i feel like i'm doomed

Default Re: I've been exposed!

basically i need to know if anyone has had a similar experience or if they can shed some light on the chance of me becoming infected. I did immediately spit out any saliva in my mouth, washed my mouth out multiple times and washed my lips multiple times
    before swallowing

If he's in today and he washed his hands you're fine. Just pray it's the only sure way to live with this phobia.

He was in today, he claims he washed his hands numerous times. So I think I'm going to be ok.