Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Not good.

Default Not good.

Hi everyone. All day today I have had waves of bad nausea. I took ginger and had peppermint tea, but those didn't help. However, I have my usual appetite, though I don't want to eat when I feel this way. Well just a few minutes ago I nearly threw up. I'm sure it's going to happen for real soon. I could use some encouraging words. Thanks.

Default Re: Not good.

I guess nobody saw this, but I just wanted to update and say that I did indeed throw up. Right now I'm recovering and hoping it doesn't happen again. Struggling pretty badly mentally right now. Would appreciate thoughts and prayers.

So sorry it happened
    Any idea what caused it?
    I really hope you are feeling much better

I'm sorry this happened to you. So being able to eat obviously does not mean you are safe! How are you feeling now?

I'm sorry I missed your "about to puke" message, Em. May I suggest you make your subject line more descriptive?

I hope it was "one and done" and that you never puke again! Be strong! We are here for you.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I was only sick once. Today I took it easy and I feel a lot better. Hopefully I don't relapse or anything. Bottom line is I made it through!