Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just got my internet back, thank god I have really needed you
    guys. Well I woke up feeling like Im getting a cold. Sore all over, my
    throat hurts, coughing, and a head ache. Then an hour later I felt
    stomach sick, and it has stopped feeling sick but is not good gas
    smelling and feels off. I'm so scared of being sick. I just moved
    yesterday to my boyfriends, and its in the middle of no where in the
    country, and I dont want to be sick. My birthday is in five days, and i
    dont want to have a cold either. I think my stomach may hurt from
    the pizza i had for dinner last night...which scares me. But if you
    have a cold, doesnt that make your immune system more
    suseptiable to SV???? Do you think I'm sick? I need some motivation
    and advice. Thanks guys
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i wouldn't worry too much yet! maybe you are just getting a cold, the stomach ache could just be in your head. if you convice yourself you're sick, your nerves can really do terrible things to your body. if you haven't been exposed to anyone that you know has a SV, then you should be fine. just make sure to wash your hands, and Lysol should be your new best friend! also, vitamin C is a big help when you're coming down with a cold. so, if you're worried about getting a cold and as a result, having a weak immune system, vitamin C will help. drink orange juice or just take actual vitamins. i can almost promise you that it's not a SV and probably just worry pains! feel better and happy early birthday!!!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

i hope you feel better!

I think the stomach discomfort was likely to be anxiety related. If you've started to feel better, even if you still feel a little queasy, then it's not a sv. You sound like you have a cold/flu, which will make you feel a bit off, but v* is unlikely. Get as much rest as you can and plenty of fluids. Most of all, relax!

I am postive you will not get a sv!! When you get a cold, your stomach will feel off cause of all the drainage. Unless you've been in direct contact with a virus, you will not get sick. I think you are just having a bit of anxiety, because you are moving in with your boyfriend and you are out of your comfort zone. Don't worry, and have a Happy Birthday!!

Thanks guys. I'm feeling really tired..I didn't sleep much so I think I
    should try and nap. There isnt any tv which used to be my friend and
    keep my stomac and head distracted. But here there is nothing. I
    hoep my cold goes away soon. My throat is starting to hurt more.
    Grrr
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be sure to get rest. That's the most mportant thing we can do to try to keep ourselves healthy. The less sleep you get the more susceptible we are ti getting sick because this makes our immune system weak. I believe thats why I geta couple times a year. When I was younger I rarely ever got sick. Since I had my son almost 3 years ago and started back in school, I have gotten sick every year. I know it's because I don't sleep like I used to. It's almost impossible to get any sleep with a 2 year old, a part-time job and full time school schedule. Grr!

Good advice-Gets some zzz's.....
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

I didnt sleep at all last night, because my boyfriend started to feel
    sick too, so I was caring for him and getting him medicine and trying
    not to wake him up. I have worked all day and now I feel like s***.
    I love Sam

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I agree w/ the others that you are just getting a cold. Sometimes they make me feel a bit gross too. Also as for the pizza, it was probably fine but I can tell you it sometimes makes me feel gross I think it's the grease and crap so if your gas is off or you feel a little ick it's probably from that. Gotta LOVE pizza tho, it's so yummy! Anyhow, papmper yourself and feel better soon! Oh and happy early birthday!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I've been feeling the same way. Woke up Monday withrunny nose, sneezing, headache, chills, body aches. Today it feels like its moved into my chest, like bronchitis. I didn't feel like eating all day, I ate a piece of toast with my DayQuil this morning because it makes me feel faint if I take it on an empty stomach. I actually just got on here because I was worried since I wasn't hungry all day, then as I was responding to posts I got so hungry. Now I'm sharing hot fudge cake with my son, lol.

Hope you feel better. Try to rest and I hope its not the flu! Happy birthday!
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

Santa gave me the flu for christmas. Boy is he ever gonna get a surprise in his mailbox..hehehe......

You might have caught a bug, the typical flu, or this could be all just anxiety related. And it must be much more uncomfortable for you now that you are in a new place.

Rest. Drink plenty of fluids. And rest some more. You'll be okay.
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>