Wow! That really all I can say right now it Wow! As with virtually all other posts here I was amazed that I am not the only one with this 'condition'. You all seem to have the exact same thoughts and fears as I have! How can so many people from all over the world with different life experiences be so much alike! Wow! Thank you all for being so open and honest and sharing your fears honestly. Just knowing that you're not alone is a big help.

I suppose I have emetophobia (more geared toward v* in public). I've had almost constant n* for two years now. A few weeks ago I've decided to do something about. I've lost friends, lost jobs, lost my apartment (agorophobia due to fear of v*). Completely isolated myself from the world. People couldn't count on me because I would get huge anticipitary anxiety.

Just before Christmas I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and he put me on Clonazepam. A miracle!! Virtually no anxiety. Friday i went back for a refill and he doesn't want me on Clonazepam anymore (apparently addictive, etc.) so I'm in the process of switching to Paxil (anyone who has experience with these drugs, please post your thoughts!). Side effects of Paxil (why did I read the side-effect sheet???) is N* and 'rarely' v*. Felt a bit of n* today and fully believe its all 'in my head'.

I'm determined to get over this fear/phobia. Love that there is this online 'support group'. Thank you all for being exactly who you are. We'll get through this together! I'm sure it can be overcome and life can be great. Truly I believe this. Goonight all!