Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

me well... movie theatres
    this one beach...amusement parks...buses...planes...i hate going to school!!

Right now...no where. BUT, if emet is bad, I won't go to...

malls, concerts, stores of any kind, basically won't leave my house.

My emet usually will keep me from theatres, hockey games if I can't be on the aisle seat, long car rides.

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Definitely school...but I still go there, because its so important, but the most stressful place. I avoid amusement parks and the dentist office. I dont like the doctor's office either. Everytime I breathe, I feel like I'm inhaling germs. -_-;;
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

The only place for me would be where I know someone is sick. As for public places, I'm OK with them. I just keep looking down on the floors, making sure there's no V* piles!!

Well, I guess I forgot: I will NOT step foot into a Dr's office during flu season!!Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Now theres a good question for me.

I dont travel I dont go anywhere out of my town I dont bother with going shopping concerts, near anywhere that has loads of people or somewhere where I will end up getting pannic attacks.

you know writting this even makes me feeling pathetic :S

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It depends on how I feel at the time. If I am feeling off I stay away from malls including grocery shopping stores, movie theatre, amusement parks, train, planes, rides in cars. Places where there is a crowd. Having a parent/teacher interview is usually done over the phone.

I pretty much go anywhere. I don't like to get on planes, go into public bathrooms, and I get a little panicy at bars. If I were to stop going places, these would be the first.

I stay out of public restrooms. I hate grocery stores because of the carts but I just use my good hygiene[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

"I stay out of public restrooms"

Ditto- but not necessarily because of vomit, but because they are smelly andpeople don't always clean up after themselves. I will go if I really can't hold it- but I try to avoid them as much as possible.

I have actually 'sampled' all the bathrooms on campus, and determined what the less used/cleaner ones are. Sad, I know!

That's really the only place I avoid.....I go to amusement parks, bars- and I actually LOVE grocery shopping. I love food so much that checking everything out and deciding what to eat is fun. I don't like buying a lot of groceries, or having extra food in the apartment- so I usually head to the grocery store or market every second day, and pick up enough food only for that day and the next. Stays fresh, and I don't overeat.

*amber*