Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default freaking the hell out !

i'm really not doing well

ive had a really upset stomach all day. took some stuff and feel a little better but now a different employee of mine is ill with the sv*!! she hasn't been to work for the last couple days which is good but it's not good bc someone else who had the sv* from here gave it to her. this never ever ends! now i'm extremely anxious on top of already not feeling well. im pacing back and forth in the bathroom as i type this

Default Re: freaking the hell out !

Awwww, hope you are able to calm down a bit. It's scary when you hear about someone who was sick and in your vicinity. BUT, remember that you are probably very good at washing your hands and keeping healthy. Your stomach issues are probably anxiety. What you could do is start drinking grape juice, 2 glasses a day, for a few days. People swear that it can help prevent viruses from adhering to your digestive tract. Take care and hang in there!!
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

I am doing better, thank you! I will remember to pick up some grape juice tomorrow for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Carlove View Post
    I am doing better, thank you! I will remember to pick up some grape juice tomorrow for sure
    also, I've found 'bachs remedy' helps me when I'm having a panic attack, and just generally helps my anxiety