Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default This woman just became ill at my work

I work in a restaurant. Tonight these two women came in and we're eating, perfectly fine. The next minute, the server comes to me and tells me i have to go to the table bc his woman is v*!! I didn't see her v* myself but she definitely did. She said she might be allergic to something, but if she isn't allergic, the only other option would be the sv*.
    I went over and talked to the woman who wasn't ill. I didn't touch anything whatsoever. Is there anyway i could become ill from this???

Default Re: This woman just became ill at my work

No, I think you're okay...but do get the grape juice just for peace of mind!! The mind needs calming too!
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

I just started drinking some grape juice. For the past hour, I've felt a cramp in my stomach and it definitely has me worried.
    Im really trying to convince myself that there is no way to contract anything by just being near v* but I'm having a difficult time

Just keep telling yourself that there is no real way you could have contracted anything...AND you don't even know why she was sick...could be a number of things!! You will be okay...try to stay calm as best you can...
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

If she came in fine and got sick all of a sudden she could be pregnant. My friends who had morning sickness said it would just come out of nowhere. No nausea first or anything.