Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feel ill

Default Feel ill

As many of u kno I v* several times over a 7hr period just over 2 wks ago. Well I'm still not feeling good. I've had various anti-emetics off a Dr none of which are doing much for me. I only want back to work on thurs after 2 wks off sick. My stomach feels so heavy n bloated. My head and body ache and the n* is off the charts. I can't take anymore time off but I'm struggling to help myself.

Default Re: Feel ill

Hi, gosh, don't know what is going on with you. Wondering if maybe you had fp and it's lingering, or it has done some damage to your digestive tract. That happened to a friend of my daughter's. I would def. check with your doc and see what he says. So sorry you are going through this. It's bad enough to have it happen at all, much less still feel awful weeks later. Hugs!
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

Default Re: Feel ill

I am about to v*. Been on the verge for nearly 1 hour but as awful as I feel I just cant give in and let it happen. Im either in the bathroom or pacing holding a bucket - that how close I am. I dont want to go on like this for one more minute