Hi everyone!

I don't really post much on the site, but I come here everyday and observe what each of you has to say. It's so good to know that I'm not the only person out here who deals with this horrible phobia!

Anyway, I am in such a major panic right now because my husband left yesterday on a Snowboarding trip to Vermont until Thursday. I pray every night before I go to bed that my daughter doesn't wake up v*ing, but back in November of course that nightmare became reality. Now I'm sooooo scared that she's going to get sick while he's away and I'm home with her all alone. Although he is never very supportive and I always take care of her when she's sick it just makes things worse to know that I'm all by myself!!!

I know everyone else does the same thing and I just wish I didn't do this to myself! I barely slept lastnight just worrying and I have 3 more nights to go until he comes home. Even when he is home though, I still worry. Just like other moms out there, I feel horrible and like I'm a bad mom - but the only time I am worry free is every other weekend when she sleeps at her dad's.

I just wish I could be normal like all of the non-emets out there that are just so care free. The stress of this worrying is really not good for me right now since I am 6 months pregnant, but there's not much I can do. I wish I could take a Xanax before bed to calm down and help me sleep, but I can't. Does anyone have any stress relieving/anti-anxiety remedies to try out??

I need something to help me calm down because I'm really freaking out!

Thanks for listening! Alissa