Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

just wanted to share. it wont be too graphic so dont worry.

a week or two ago a toddler got sick in the womans department at the store I work at. my luck, i was at customer service and the lady came and told us. then someone at register asked me to cover her break, the lady with the sick kid had continued shopping and was going through my line! ARGH. I handled it really well though and that particular lady with the kid had to run and get something before checking out so I left adn the other lady returned before the customer did, and you know what? the lady got a sv sometime recently.. I wonder if it was connected. Shes gross anyway, she licks her fingers and crap, she is disgusting so im not surprised. anyway, I handled it swimmingly and stayed at work all day even though I was freaked out.
    also a day or two ago a baby spit up in the aisle. to some people- no big deal it happens all the time if they eat too much, it was just milk formula. i had to stand guard till someone cleaned t up so no one would slip in it.. I managed to stay until someone came to clean it. GO ME. the xanax helps me cope I think.. Im glad. I dont need so much stress...
    Im still nervous since people have been getting sick at work a lot. personally i had a cold right after xmas and have a sinus infection now. sheesh!

What on earth was this foolish woman thinking? Her child v** and she still shops? Unless she was purchasing pepto bismol or emetrol, she should have left the store ASAP. I guess I am not surprised since this is the same society where people cuss their boyfriends up one side and down another in a checkout isle in the supermarket for all the world to here. Is there no civilry any longer?

Stella