So I'm a relatively young person with emet (and new to the website so please bear with me and tell me if I made any posting/writing mistakes) and about half an hour ago I ate a hot dog that had been in the microwave for about 8-9 hours. (My step-dad puts food in the microwave to keep the cats from getting it.) So I ate half of it before I thought, "Oh my god, what did I just do, meat is bad after like two hours!" so now I'm super worried about fp*(?) and/or v*. Is there any *gentle* words of advice anyone can give me on the mistake I just made? I'm super worried about it and I don't wanna have to go to the hospital or something for this silly mistake that I know could have very easily been avoided. At the very least, can someone tell me that they or someone they know has done a similar thing and been just fine? I'd like to say that I have a pretty good immune system (but terrible anxiety) and I haven't v* in a good couple years but then again, if I got fp*(?) I don't think my v* history would make a difference. So is there something anyone can say to help me out a bit? I don't want to freak out about this more than I already am...