Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

On May 29th my cat Zoey gave birth to four beautiful kittens and we got to watch the whole thing. The day before I was suspecting it was going to happen. She had lost her appetite and was looking for a spot and digging in boxes. The day it happened we went out to shop then came home and found her in a box of my brothers old wrestling toys (he's 22 now but collects them still)--the ring too. We took that stuff out and saw some blood and then out popped a kitten. The birth was okay but we had some scares. I came in the room after telling my brother the news and my mom was holding a kitten and said, "I think its dead." I picked it up and massaged its back for circulation and then dipped it in the air like I saw on animal shows and then the kitten let out a huge cry. So we got three white ones with black heads and one black tabby colored. I dont want to get rid of them. Sad thing is they'll go to the pound. Anyone in Ohio want a kitten? PLEASE SAY YES!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Aww, that's so cute! When you talked about massaging the kitten to get it breathing it reminded me of 101 Dalmations when they thought that one puppy was dead. Really sad about the pound though...maybe you should consider getting your cat fixed?
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

She is getting fixed. This was an accident..Little miss escape artist. My mom thinks the pound is a good idea. They dont put cats to sleep out here and my mom thinks if someone pays 70.00 for a kitten they must really want it.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

oh good!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I'm so glad they don't put kittens to sleep there - I was pretty sad about that.
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Aw, congradulations to your cat! I wish I could take one, except I'm so far away and I've already got a dear little kitty, and unfortunately he doesn't get along well with other pets. I love cats, though, I wish I could take one.

It must've been pretty scary when the little baby nearly died...it's wonderulf that you tookcharge of the situation and brought life back to him (or her?) Good luck on finding nice homes for them!

woww... they sound adorable.. i dont live newhere ner america,so i wont be able to tke one off ur hands... altho i wud absolitely adore one.. but then practically, it wusnt wrk, cos i hav a dog and a budgie, lol. so ill shut up now.

anyway, congrats on ur lil kittens !!! Lol

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww that is awsome. [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]My manx had kittens and it is such a marvelous experience. I always help birthing with our Yorky (which my mom has because I can't have pets).
    If I was aloud pets here and your weren't so far I would take one in a second. It is good to know that they won't put them down if no one takes them. Can you advertise where you are?Even put a sign outside your house? You can try that when it is about time for them to ween. Just make sure that you don't take them away from their mom too soon. Especially if they havn't weened yet. It can make for an unhealthy (someitimes wierd[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]) cat. They tend to suckle shirts and clothes and soft things the rest of their life too which is always kind of odd.[img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Where in Ohio do you live? I'm in northeast Ohio. Our cat gave birth to 4 kitties on March 7th. We were planning on keeping one, but it snuck outside when it was 8 weeks old, and it froze to death. I was so sad! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] I doubt I'll be able to convince hubby to take one though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm in the south east...or south west of ohio...one of the two lol
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>