Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What's going on?

Nervousness striking again. Both today and yesterday, I've been dealing with some sharp pains, along with feeling like I had a rock in my stomach whenever I had to get up from bed. I've only had two meals, including yesterday. And now I'm think I'm going to get sick.

I'm not dealing with any super bad pains at the moment, but I did wake up with sore arms. And a couple hours after eating, I've come to find that the left side of my lower abdomen is sore as well. I'm getting a sharp pain about an inch or less above my belly button on the right side. The way I feel right now, or I should say think, is basically that, at any given moment, I'll start feeling a sudden bout of excruciating pain or really bad sharp pains all over my abdominal region, which I really don't want to happen.

Yesterday, I ate a Whataburger burger with everything on it, except onions. A few hours later, I started feeling bad and I think it was due to the lettuce since, while I don't get sick from salads, the lettuce (or with the dressing on it at least), does make my stomach hurt a bit.

Today, I just ate a spicy chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A with fries and ketchup. It was my first and only meal so far today. And well, I'm not experiencing the same symptoms from yesterday but I still don't feel so hot. No matter what, it's practically impossible to make a BM, I'm dealing with (mostly) lower to mid abdominal pain, and lots of paranoia.

I don't want this to be a case of food poisoning or my food not agreeing with me. I don't even think I have an appetite. What's making matters worse is I feel like there's a slight increase in pain.

Let me list the current symptoms;
    • Sore sides
    • Possible constipation
    • Sharp-ish pains that'll either go to my back, mid abdomen, legs, or lower abdomen.
    • Not excruciating/severe but pretty bothersome sharp pain in my side as well.
    • Dry-ish throat with congestion
    • Feeling like something is coming up my throat ( Acid Reflux kind of feel )
    • Some gurgles here and there.
    • Feel as if there's an increase in pain.

So yeah. I'll try to update it if I get any more symptoms. Please help, I don't want to throw up..

Default Re: What's going on?

Don't eat fast food or processed food for that matter. It's all preservatives and crap. Try clean eating for a while. I bet you will feel much better.