Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling achy and unwell

My stomach doesn't seem to be upset, but I feel achy like when you have a fever and are sick. Do you think an sv could start with feeling achy and fevery for a while first, or would the stomach symptoms probably happen first?

Default Re: Feeling achy and unwell

Definitely the stomach first ! I did get swine flu which caused Me to almost v* but all the aching started a day after and the stomachy thing was gone. How are ya feeling? Even if it turns out to be a cold/flu do try and rest it off

I think you may feel a little run down at times before feeling sick with a sv, but I think it usually starts with feeling blah, nauseated.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

I got over that one and now I am, of course, having a new ailment. I have them so frequently. I have been able to eat, but for the last several days I have been having some stomach pains and a stomach ache. I only had n* a couple of times, but it doesn't last long.

I was put on a new medication because I was experiencing some swelling and they put me on a diuretic. I wonder if that is what is making me feel sick. I am so relieved to not be so swollen, but obviously having a lot of stomach pain makes me extremely nervous. I am so tired of always feeling this way.